What information do we collect?
We only collect information from you when you provide us with information to contact you, e.g. by Skype, phone or email, or information that will help us better meet your holiday needs. You may visit our site anonymously and no information will be recorded.
What do we use information for?
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs (e.g. to provide specific information of interest to you)
- To improve our website –your feedback received helps us to make the website more useful
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions in a safe, secure environment – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or agency whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer (e.g. booking a trip or activity in your name)
- To send periodic emails – if you agree to this service. If you do subscribe to this service you will be able to unsubscribe at any time via the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included at the bottom of each email
- For statistical purposes regarding demographics of people who use the site – knowing details of site users helps in review and revision of the website design and content
- For taxation purposes – information relevant to income tax returns will be kept for the mandatory seven years and then safely destroyed.
How do we protect your information?
We follow the guidelines of the Australian Government Privacy Act of 1988 to implement a variety of security measures (e.g. firewalls, anti-virus software and cookie removers) to maximise the safety of your personal information, and use only secure payment methods to effect payment transactions.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than the agreed purpose. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce our site policies; or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, information of a non-personal nature regarding visitors to the site may be used for marketing, advertising, or other relevant purposes (e.g. special offers, discounts, etc.).
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability of governing the use of our website.
You are welcome at any time to ask to see what information we have recorded about you, and request any changes to the information we hold.