John and Lou Carroll
Home: +61 7 3348 3708
Mobile: +61 431 800 705
Mobile: +61 411 846 981
131 Coreen Street, Wynnum, Qld, 4178, Australia
View Larger Map
HOW TO GET HERE
- By plane
Brisbane International and Domestic Airports are situated close together on the north side of the Brisbane River, approximately 20 kilometres (20 minute drive) from Wynnum. Transport options to our home are:
- Taxi – approximate cost $60
- Air Train – approximate cost $20 per adult (train change required; about 45-60 minutes)
- By bus
The main bus terminal in Brisbane is at the Transit Centre, Roma Street Railway Station. Transport options to our home are:
- Taxi – approximate cost $60 (25-30 minutes)
- City Train – approximate cost $7 per adult (about 25-35 minutes)
- By train
Trains to Brisbane arrive from southern states, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast and North Queensland regularly, and Wynnum is on the City Link system which services the surrounding areas of Brisbane from the major city arrival stations – Roma Street, Central, and South Brisbane or Southbank Stations. You can catch a train to Wynnum from any of these stations at a cost of about $7 per adult. We would collect you from Wynnum Central Station when you arrive here.
- By Taxi
Taxi approximate cost $60 from Airport and Transit Centre
- By car
Wynnum is about 5 kilometres due east of the A1 – the National Highway, which bypasses Brisbane from the South and the North via the M1 Motorway. Driving options to our home are:
- From the South: take the Gateway Motorway (M1) exit just past Springwood and turn off this road at the Wynnum Road exit. Follow Wynnum Road to Wynnum where it changes name to Glenora Street. First turn left from the Glenora Street/Tingal Road roundabout is Coreen Street, and 131 is the fourth house past the corner on the right hand side of the street.
- From the North: take the Gateway Motorway (M1) exit just past the Nudgee Golf Course, cross the Gateway Bridge, then follow the instructions as from the South (i.e. take the Wynnum Road exit.